We are delighted to announce the launch of a call for Associated Regions to participate in the DANUBE4all project.
This is a very special opportunity for 5 local/regional authorities* to gain
access to technical assistance and grant funding in order to use the outcomes and knowledge of DANUBE4all towards freshwater restoration projects in their region.
The selected Associated Regions with benefit from the expertise of DANUBE4all partners via capacity building, trainings and guidance on the structure and content of roadmaps and plans for developing relevant freshwater ecosystem restoration projects.
Each Associated Region can apply for a grant of up to €100,000 which can be used in support of the following activities:
• Revitalisation of ecological systems
• Ecosystem monitoring and restoration
• Nature base solutions restoration measures
• Reconnection of floodplains
• River connectivity, river-sea reconnection
• River dynamics improvement
• Sediment management
• Litter clean up in rivers and connecting ecosystems
• Citizens involvement
We are currently inviting applications from eligible organisations. The closing date is Thursday, August 31st 2023. Full details of eligibility and the application form is available at our Associated Regions webpage.
Please do spread the word!